Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Greenfield



Past few days have been pretty rough for my own feet, trying to adapt and make myself feel comfortable and positive most of the time. I don't know, things are different now. I tend to keep most of my problems to myself, it might get pretty annoying when I keep talking about the same cycle but let's be honest...when that special someone you shared almost everything disappear, it feels like there's a permanent damage which takes time to heal back. Sometimes the memories are what keep us moving forward, but I do really miss the way we used to be. No matter how much you have changed, I still remember the old you. But then I keep asking to myself why do I keep returning to someone who doesn't appreciate your existence. Everybody has a somebody that really messed them up, They are part of the story and not the end all be all. I have all the time to make myself occupied and start living right.Too young to be depressed over a small matter.. I'm turning twentyone this year. I have a lovely supporting family and great close of friends to loved for, why should I change for anyone? Today I decided to meet up with my best friend 'Efy', really glad that she's been there for me through the good and bad times of my life. Our plan failed to visit a cafe nearby since it closed pretty early but settle the day with Japanese cuisine. Wearing the minimal black jersey from Mepcy with American Apparel Shorts since the day was too hot for a pair of jeans.

No comments :