Friday, July 5, 2013

VISUAL UPDATES


Sometimes you need to step outside, get some air and remind yourself those who matters, matter. The summer break has been great, spending quality time with the family & friends. Well....maybe waking up early in the morning just for work can be nuts but to think about it I'm pretty grateful and thankful with God that I was given a chance to work with the creative industry and able to gain a great experience from it. However, I'm left with less than 14 freaking days! Kinda miss the relationship with my bed.

I've been having this mixed emotions about college and life. I'm really surprised that I'll be doing my final year in college this coming august, honestly from a Technical Student like me. I'm super grateful to have such supporting parents and give me enough courage for what I'm pursing. But let's be honest, I'm not sure what will the future plan for me? I'm just afraid of moving forward, meeting new people and places..

No comments :